14 December 2011

80s Dracula?

I feel he needs a boombox... 
Aaaawwww yeah, this Vampire's rockin' the flattop, my man.  Totally 80s.  Ooor 90s?  Someone help me out here, I'm lost.  ^_^*

He's even got the whole popped collar thing going on. LOL.

I went and packed into a Lock'n'Lock container - which I've found makes a wonderful "tight bento" - one that could be used to pack soup or other liquidy foods because it has a silicone sealing ring.

As always, click the pic for the specs and how-to!

His eyes and teeth are finely crated out of provolone cheese (I dipped the teeth in ketchup for that "just gored a fine lady" appeal) - the rest of the facial detailing is nori, sliced with an exacto blade. I'm particulary happy with how his nose turned out - that's one fine schnoz, bro. The pale pale skin our vamp spots is achieved with a thin slice of turkey, and guess what? His hair is turkey as well - made into soboro this time around.  The popped collar of his funky shirt is comprised of green peas.  The whole kit'n'caboodle is covering a layer of rice which has been mixed with yet more sobo and peas.  Yummy!

Best dishes to you,
~Lollidorable, your Cute Lunch Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment