12 December 2011

Science Flair? More like Science FAIL. T_T

Maybe I should call them Bettas?
 Well - as promised, here are the two other dishes in the Science Flair Bento...

To the left are Koi, and it's difficult to tell they're supposed to be fish, so I consider them slightly botched in that respect. Not bad, just difficult.

The third dish, however... ugh. You'll just have to look after the jump, if you're brave enough.


Any idea what the thing below is suposed to be?  You only hint - it is intended to be a biology specimen, like the koi and ladybugs, but it is not an animal.  Think more... microbial.

I should have used blue cheese and called it a park.  LOL
**Jeopardy Theme plays**

I'll just tell you - it's a petri dish. The carrot and broccoli pieces are supposed to be the unbridled bacterial culture looming outside the reach of the Penicillin, which is the melted cheese on bare rice in the center.

You had no idea, did you?

^_^* Well, I can't make every lunch perfect - I'm only human, afterall.

Best Dishes to you,
~Lollidorable, your Cute Lunch Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment